Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day +1358 : Tension in the morning

I am fine today.

Adriel and Aaron are reluctant to go to kindergarten every morning because they are very sleepy. I have to think of all sorts of tricks to wake them up and to make them go to school.

Though I am successful most of the time, the effort is very tiring, and sometimes, it also stretches my patience to the limit.

I believe the simplest and most straight forward approach is to resort to “Rotan” (canning) but they are so precious to me that I am reluctant to harm them. So the tension goes on…

The duo fall asleep just after changing their clothes. They are dreaming with their school uniform on and I will have another hard time to wake them up :-(


See you next post :-)

5 comments:

ront said...

please do show these pictures to them when they're older.

David said...

sure :-)

Unknown said...

哈哈哈,他们睡的好甜,也好可爱哦。

BlogHopper said...

What time do they usually go to sleep at night? Perhaps if they get 10 hours of sleep, they will be able to wake up early in the morning. :)

David said...

They sleep at 12:00am :-( We switched off light at 10:00pm, but they carried on their "happy hour" until 12:00am in the dark. I think they sleep too much in the kindergarten.