Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day +1348 : Fraser Hill's, here we come again!

I am fine today.

A group of 23 church leaders including me will be attending a three days two nights church leadership retreat on Fraser Hill starting from today.

Joining us are four pastors and church leaders from Hong Kong. This makes the total number of participants 27.

The venue is at The Pines Resort, the same resort that we had our leadership retreat 30 April last year. I posted a few blog entries on the event starting from Day +1030 : Attending church leadership retreat.

This is the second time I visit Fraser Hill post bone marrow transplant.

May God bless us :-)

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.