Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day +1351 : Fraser’s Hill Leadership Retreat - Meals

I am fine today.

Breakfast on Monday





A monkey is mouth watered for food seeing us enjoying the breakfast
Lunch on Monday








Father and son - looks like a copy. Do you agree?
Break fast on Tuesday






Lunch on Tuesday. We had it just before we were heading home. Someone told me that this was the best among all meals provided by the hotel except the barbecue dinner.



To be continued and see you next post :-)

4 comments:

ront said...

i understand how the monkey felt.....then again the fella is luckier than me...at least he/she gets to smell it as well.

David said...

Haha!

Unknown said...

I dotand..is this spiritual retreat or food retreat? hehehhe..joking only..lol. By the way, its good journey joined a retreat sometimes..GBU

David said...

I should say both :-) But I focus on food here.