Saturday, March 06, 2010

Day +1340 : Wantan Noodle at Fong Lei Restaurant (丰利茶餐室) – still the best!

I am fine today.

I brought my family to Fong Lei Restaurant for Wantan Noodle after the church service last week. The Wantan Noodle here remains the best in the town. Apart from the taste, it is cheap and “big”

A church member introduced the stall to me about one year ago. And I blogged about it on Day +927 : Yummy Wantan Noodles at Puchong.

Again, I strongly recommend the stall to you.

The restaurant - opposite Tesco Puchong
Waiting for the noodles to be served

We ordered Dumpling Wantan Noodle (水饺云吞面) - the noodles are great!
The dumpling is big and delicious. You can also order the dumpling separately; it costs RM0.80 per piece only :-)
The business is run by a couple with a foreign helper
Now the price list. The medium one is big, and the big one is XXL :-) Unless you are a great eater like me, else you won't be able to finish it.
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Gin said...

You should try the famous wonton noodle from Koon Kei @ Damansara Utama. It's along SS21/37, ie the same row with HSBC bank, nearer to the police station end. They serve nice shrimp dumpling as well. And if ever you're there on a weekday, try the pork noodle from another stall (close on weekend) in the same restaurant. BTW these stalls are opened only in the daytime. Koon Kei sells wonton noodle everyday (but closes for biz one weekday a month, if i'm not mistaken).

David said...

Thanks, Gin. I googled and get this http://juliansi.blogspot.com/2008/01/wan-tan-mee-koon-kee-damansara-utama.html. I will find time to visit the stall :-) David