Friday, March 05, 2010

Day +1339 : I accidentally forget to take bath

I am fine today.

Adriel is always reluctant to take her bath early. Whenever I come back and discover that she hasn’t take her bath, she will approach me and say, “I want to take bath with you.” She finds a great excuse not to take her bath early!

I reminded her that this cannot be the excuse and she has to take her bath even before I come home.

One day, I saw her playing with a girl next door when I came home. It was already quite late and she hadn’t taken her bath. Sensing that I might be angry about this, she approached me quickly and said, “I accidentally forget to take bath.”

Mistake done accidentally is more forgivable than mistake done purposely, right? Next time if you make a mistake, remember to use the word “accident”; a word that will dilute much of your fault :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: