Monday, March 08, 2010

Day +1342 : Follow-up at BMT Clinic

My Blood Count Today: - Readings in square bracket [] are result from previous test.
Red Blood Count (HB) = 150[148] (Normal 130-180)
Platelet = 183[200] (Normal 150-450)
White Blood Count (WBC) = 6.9[7.5] (Normal 4 - 11)
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC) = 2.277[2.625] (Normal 1.5 - 8.0)

I am fine today.

I went for a follow-up at BTM Clinic in UH this afternoon. The blood counts are in order; all readings are within the normal range.

I met a lot of post transplant friends in the clinic and I am very glad to know that all of them are doing very well :-) One of them will be opening a lighting shop near TESCO Puchong and the shop is expected to open for business in April. If you have any lighting requirement and would like to support my friend, please let me know.

My next follow-up will be three months later.

See you next post :-)

No comments: