Monday, February 23, 2009

Day +964 : Not a bad deal :-)

I am fine today.

Daniel said he scored full mark for his English dictation test. I rewarded him with a McDonalds burger meal. In addition to this, Joseph and I were also rewarded with the same because of Daniel’s achievement. Collateral reward :-)

All three of us ordered Big Mac McValue Meal. These meals are known for their high calories and thus are classified as unhealthy food. Nevertheless, it is good for me as I lost more than 2kg of weight over the last few weeks, and eating a McValue Meal would definitely help to recover my weight faster :-)

The normal price of the meal costs RM10.10 each but we paid RM6.95 only with discount coupons:-)

We spent about RM21 for the meal.

If you need the coupons, you can download it from http://www.mcdonalds.com.my.

Joseph and Daniel
The meals
French Fries
Big Mac
The coupons - click the picture to get a larger view. You can print this coupon, as many as you like.
See you next post :-)

No comments: