Sunday, February 08, 2009

Day +949 : A sermon and a sharing in a day

I am fine today.

I gave a sermon in the church today. This was the second sermon I delivered after bone marrow transplant :-)

In the evening, I was invited to give a sharing on how I faced the crisis of my life in a Chinese New Year gathering organised by another church.

The attendees
Everyone was hungry...
Spring toss
Sharing
Presenting the song - It's a miracle that I live (我活着是神迹)
Part of the audience listening attentively to my sharing

Though the preparation of the sermon was a very tough job, I thank God for giving me opportunity to serve him.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

万分的谢意您前来我们的福音茶会分享。
很多人从您的分享看到上帝的真实。

愿上帝继续使用你成为多人的祝福。 Amen

国财

David said...

国财,谢谢你们给我机会分享。神给我生命,我就为神而活。David