Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day +951 : Free tickets

I am fine today.

My brother, Richard, alerted me last night that AirAsia was going to offer free seats to all flight destinations starting at 0 hours today. The booking period is from 10 February 2009 to 15 February 2005 and the travelling period is from 12 October 2009 to 31 January 2010.

I woke up 11:45pm and managed to purchase free seats for flight between KL and Sibu, departing on 23 November 2008 and returning on 7 December 20008. Though the airfare is free, we still have to pay the administration fee, airport taxes and luggage handling charges.

The total amount that I paid for 7 persons, including my mother-in-law, was RM480 only :-) Bear in mind that this is the cost of return flight. On way flight for 7 persons cost RM240, cheap?

With this arrangement, we can use the annual government free air tickets during peak season, most probably during next year’s Chinese New Year :-) We haven’t been celebrating Chinese New Year at our home village for more than 10 years.

The details - click to get a larger view
See you next post :-)

No comments: