Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day +959 : I don’t have buttock :-)

I am fine today.

Aaron likes vehicles such as van, bus, car, airplane and helicopter very much. I downloaded pictures of some of these vehicles for him. 

One day, when I was working on my computer, he approached me and sought my permission to let him see his favourite pictures. I loaded the first picture into Microsoft Office Picture Manager and passed the control to him. He just needed to press next or previous button on the keyboard to navigate through the pictures.

When I came back from some time later, I found out that he messed up my work.

“Aaron, you messed up my work, I have to punish you now,” I said to him.

He looked at me quietly. 

“I have to spank your buttock now,” I continued.

He shook his head.

“Where is your buttock?”

He shook his head again.

“Do you have buttock?”

He shook his head and said, “Joseph has buttock”.

In order to avoid being punished, he said he didn’t have buttock. And not only this, he tried to redirect the punishment that he supposed to receive to his brother, Joseph :-)

What a cunning boy!

See you next post :-)

No comments: