Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day +878 : Attending Steven Tong’s gospel rally

I am fine today.

My wife and I attended Steven Tong’s gospel rally in Stadium Badminton Cheras tonight. Even though the rally started from Thursday, I only managed to attend today’s session. This is because I was not feeling well on Thursday night and I accompanied our Hong Kong friends for dinner last night.

The rally attracted many audience and the stadium was almost full. Steven Tong explained through seven points the qualification of Jesus Christ to be our savior, or why Jesus Christ is qualified to become our savior.

I would like to list the seven points for your reference.

  1. He was sent by God into this world.
  2. He is without sin.
  3. He is man and he is also God.
  4. He died for us.
  5. He rose from the death.
  6. He gained victory over the power of death, sin and devil.
  7. He fulfilled the requirement of righteousness of God.

If you need elaboration regarding these points, I am most willing to help. Just get in touch with me and then we can have a cup of coffee at Old Town to discuss them.

The audience

See you next post :-)

No comments: