Monday, November 10, 2008

Day +859 : Mild fever and coughing

I am fine today.

I was not feeling well since last Saturday; suffering from coughing and mild fever. I don’t know whether this is related to the dental extraction done on last Monday. I suspected there is an infection on the left lung since I heard wheezing sound there. Apart from the sound, I also feel itchiness over there and this feeling causes me cough so much :-(

Due to the unwellness, I didn’t attend the church service yesterday and also take a day off from work today. My two nephews who stayed with me performed a traditional massage for me using Vicks VapoRub last night and I felt much better after that.

But the mild fever and coughing persist today. Perhaps, I should order another free traditional massage tonight.

Hopefully, I will be strong enough to work tomorrow :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: