Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day +865 : Catching the tide of free seats :-)

I am fine today.

AirAsia is offering free seats again and today is the last day of the offer. AirAsia says that the seats are absolutely free as it had done away with the fuel surcharge this time, but we still have to pay for airport taxes and admin fees. Therefore the term “Absolute FREE SEATS” as advertised on its website is very misleading.

Without the fuel surcharge, a return trip between Kuala Lumpur and Sibu costs RM60 NET only.

I purchased a return ticket between Kuala Lumpur and Sibu on 30/7/09 – 3/8/09. And I will be traveling with Richard again and thus I shall not need to pay the transportation fee between my house and the airport. It is not that I am stingy but he is on business trip :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

acabela said...

i also got buy. same period but lag 1 day. 21 jul-4 aug.

David said...

Back to sibu too? May be we can eat Kampua Mee there together :-)