Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day +860 : Another day off

I am fine today.

My health condition is more or less the same as yesterday, so I took another day off from work.

James, my wife’s bother-in-law, called me early in the morning advising me to see a doctor. He also shared with me one of his tooth extraction experiences. After he got his tooth extracted, some bugs (虫) entered the wound and multiplied in the nasal cavity, resulting extreme bad smell which he himself couldn’t tolerate. The bugs were terminated only after he took a very strong antibiotic.

This showed that tooth extraction always possess certain risks. However, I am still not sure if my condition arises due to tooth extraction.

Anyway, I believe I will be well enough to go to work tomorrow :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: