Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day +868 : Ipoh Road Yong Tow Foo

I am fine today.

The famous Ipoh Road Yong Tow Foo is here in Puchong now. Prior to Puchong branch, it had already established 12 branches at various locations, and so I guess its business should be good.

My wife and I went for dinner at the restaurant two Wednesday ago, just two days after I had my molar extracted :-) The restaurant is located at 7 Jalan Kenari, Bandar Puchong jaya, just two streets away from my office.

The Yong Tow Foo there tasted ordinary – nothing special to us.

The restaurant
Parts of the Yong Tow Foos that we had ordered
A zoom in view
Some more orders
Eat the Yong Tow Foo with rice
The Yong Tow Foo that we can order
The price - click to have a larger view
The branches
We spent RM13 for the dinner only.

See you next post :-)

No comments: