Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day +876 : Roti canai feast

I am fine today.

I brought my family for a roti canai dinner in a Mamak stall nearby last evening. All my children, including the youngest Aaron, like to eat roti canai.

Six of us consumed 11 pieces of roti canai. The distribution:
  1. David 2
  2. Angela 2 (my wife)
  3. Daniel 3
  4. Joseph 2
  5. Adriel 1
  6. Joseph 1
We paid RM1.00 for a piece of roti canai and together with the drinks, a family meal cost about RM16 only, which is very cheap :-)

Take a photo in the restaurant
The freshly cooked roti canai
Daniel, the champion, is paying full concentration on his three pieces of roti canai.
Joseph is working hard too
Adriel is busy too - with fork and hand
Aaron - You see, I use hand only to eat
And this is how I completed the whole piece of roti canai
See you next post :-)

No comments: