Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day +662 : Outing and eating

I am fine today.

My family and I attended an outing to Lake Titiwangsa Garden organized by our church this evening. The 60 metre tall portable Ferris wheel, Eye on Malaysia, is still located here. It will be relocated to Melaka after August this year and will be called Eye on Melaka.

After the outing, we went to the famous Lau Heong Seafood Restaurant at Jalan Sentul for dinner.

There were more than 80 members attended the outing and dinner. This is equivalent to about 80% of the total church population :-) I believe the primary reason that attracted so many members attending the event is because of the eating session :-) Everyone likes to eat! (民以食为天!)

A delicious 7-course meal for 10 persons (one table) was priced at RM150 nett only. We booked a total of 8 tables :-)

The Eye On Malaysia Adriel and Joseph
The happy children and my wife
The group
Dish 1- vegetable
Dish 2 - curry fish
Dish 3 - bean curd
Dish 4 - pork leg - very delicious :-)
Dish 5 - squid (sotong) -very delicious :-)
Fried chicken wings

Lala soup
My wife, Adriel and Daniel
Joseph
Aaron
Daniel and my mother-in-law
See you next post :-)

No comments: