Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day +645 : An extra large T-shirt (1)

I am fine today.

I registered for TechEd South East Asia (SEA) 2008 during the Heroes happen here event two days ago. TechEd SEA is Micoroft’s premier and largest annual conference which draw crowd not only from Malaysia but many other countries. It is very fortunate that the event is held in Malaysia most of the time.

“This year, you will get to learn, connect, explore, evaluate, problem-solve and ultimately experience and realize the full potential not only of the technology, but of your own!” This is what Microsoft advertises on their TechEd SEA website.

Registering for the conference during the Heroes happen here event two days allow me to have RM50 off the RM699 early bird promotion price and a free TechEd SEA 2008 Limited Edition T-Shirt. I am quite happy with this offer :-) But I was surprised to find out later than the T-shirt that was given to me was of extra large (XL) size whereas my body is of medium size only.

How am I going to wear the T-shirt? Should I insist of wearing the T-shirt, it will either just drop off any time from my body or it will cover my hands until you can’t find them, or you might even mistakenly thought that I am wearing a giant miniskirt :-)

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: