Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Day +637 : Going back to Sarawak again

I am fine today.

I will be going back to Sarawak from 12 to 15 April to visit my mother, family members and friends. This would be the 3rd time I go back to Sarawak post bone marrow transplant.

My wife and children are not going back with me this time. I will be going back to Bintangor first with my brother Richard, and nephew Heng Yew (Heng Chiek’s brother). After that, I will be going to Miri alone on 14 April by bus and then come back to KL from Miri on the 15 April.

This would be my first visit to Miri after bone marrow transplant :-)

I purchased the air ticket on 26 Feb with a promotional fare of RM2.90 per trip. The total charge for the round-trip travel including the airport tax, administration fee and fuel surcharge cost RM148.80 only.

It is very fortunate that we have the service of the low cost airline AirAsia, else this trip is definitely not possible. So it is quite true that with AirAsia, everybody can fly :-)

Thinking of hometown food, I am getting hungry now :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: