Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day +655 : Happy birthday Aaron!

I am fine today.

We celebrated Aaron’s two-year-old birthday tonight.

He was born while I was doing my fourth round of chemotherapy in UH. Even though my wife and Aaron were just staying next block to my ward, but I couldn’t visit them because my white blood count at that time was still very low.

One thing worth to mention is that half of my family members were hospitalized at that time; 3 (my wife, Aaron and me) out of 6 were in the hospital. However, all three of us were discharged together a few days later.

After about two and half months after the birth of Aaron, I did my bone marrow transplant.

Again, I am very thankful to God that I am alive to celebrate his birthday :-)

The Japanese Cheese Cake
Singing the Happy Birthday song
Blowing the candle
A family photo
A group photo. Left to me is Pastor Lui. He is from Hong Kong
See you next post :-)

No comments: