Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Day +636 : First KFC post bone marrow transplant

I am fine today.

This afternoon, we celebrated the birthday of two colleagues at KFC restaurant, IOI mall.

Our staffs are very interested at organizing birthday party recently. Since we have 18 staffs in the company, so we would have birthday party every month :-) If you like birthday party, join our company.

In fact this is the first time I eat KFC after bone marrow transplant :-)

The hot and spicy KFC.
The original recipe KFC
Happy eating...
The delicious black forest cake
Happy birthday boys - those two sit nearest to the cake
A group photo after the meal
See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello David,

My family is from Sarawak. We are Iban. Your story is inspiring to me. I liked reading your blog about what you are going through every step of your treatment.

My closest relative, aside from my mom and dad, was just diagnosed with ALL, acute lymphoblastic leukemia. For the past 3 weeks I have been with her every single day in the hospital for her first round of chemo. It has been very hard for us to go through this, she only caught the leukemia at a really late stage.... and I have been doing hours of internet research to educate myself about ALL, because my cousin doesn't know how to use the computer.

Our haematologist says she will need a transplant eventually, and I was considering UH. I'm so glad I came accross your website. I would really appreciate it if I could email you directly or call you. My family needs support at this time in terms of meeting survivors, and finding someone who has already gone through what my cousin has JUST begun... will assist us a great great deal. I hope you are willing to share your time with me answering some questions I have along the way. Lydia

my email is: lyddie00@hotmail.com

David said...

Hi Lydia,

I am sorry to know about this.

Please check your mail.

Best Regards,
David

Unknown said...

Hi Sir,

Wa... why so many girls one? Finally harmony environment is appeared in Esteem :p

They are developer?

David said...

SK,

No dare to take up the developer work yet. They technical support and sales staff :-)

Yeah! Very colourful now. Want to join us again :-)

David