Sunday, April 06, 2008

Day +641 : God listens and answers to our prayer

I am fine today.

“David, thank you so much for your prayer. My wife and I slept until 9:00am yesterday!” the couple who hosted the Friday cell group potluck dinner told me happily in the church this morning.

“I normally wake up at 7:00am but l slept so well yesterday that I was late for work and all my employees were waiting for me to open the shop,” he added.

After the cell group meeting last Friday, they complained that they could not sleep well in the newly rented house because they were disturbed by some noise at night. After hearing this, a few cell group members went to their bed room and prayed for them. They managed to sleep very well after the prayer :-)

Apart from this, a church member who just underwent operation Thursday evening gave a sharing about the grace of God upon her during the Sunday service this morning. She hoped to have her operation done through a keyhole surgery, not an open cut. The keyhole operation has the benefit of shorter hospital stay, quicker recovery timeframe and less disruption to the patient's life.

However, the doctor was quite pessimistic that the operation could be accomplished through keyhole surgery though he agreed to give it a try first. Should the keyhole surgery fail, he will proceed to perform an open cut surgery.

Many people prayed for her and everyone was very delighted to know that the operation was done successfully through keyhole surgery :-)

God is good. He listens and answers to our prayer :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: