Monday, October 01, 2007

Day +453 : Even David not die yet, how could I? (David 还没有死,我怎么可以死?)

I am fine today.

Our church holds cell group meeting every Saturday night at my house and Richard's house alternately. There were about 20 cell group members attended the cell group meeting at my house last Saturday. I fried Sin-Chew Beehon for them :-)

During the sharing session, one interesting lady said that she fainted suddenly a few days ago. When she felted that she was going to die, she cried out for God’s help. At the same time, she told herself that she would not want to die. One very interesting thought came to her mind at that time, “Even David not die yet, how could I? (David 还没有死,我怎么可以死?)” :-) I believe many people who came to know I was diagnosed with Leukaemia shared the same thought with her :-) Don’t worry, I don’t mind.

With the mindset - in order for her to live longer, I have to live longer or as long as I live, she will not die :-) She has to crack her head to make me live longer. So she brought some health drink for me in the church yesterday:-) I believe she is praying very hard for me too :-) That is why I don’t mind to have people with this mindset :-)

The health drink that I received yesterday morning.
See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

连David都没放弃过,为何我要。