Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day +476 : Aaron’s vaccination

I am fine today.

I went to UH again today. This time I brought Aaron there to have his DPT/OPV (Booster 1) vaccination. In order to beat the traffic, we started our journey as early as 6:40am and reached there at 7:10am. Of course, we were the first one to arrive :-) I managed to return to office before 9:00am.

Aaron must be very happy if he knows that his next immunization will be in 5 years time; when he studies primary one. Not need to suffer the pain of needle for a long time :-)

We were the first one to reach the clinic, and I managed to reach office before 9:00am after this.

The nurse asked me to give one dose of Paracetamol (Panadol solution) to Aaron after we reach home, but I didn’t do it. He was not feeling well for the whole day and was extremely difficult to care. After I gave him the Paracetamol in the evening, he became active and happy again :-) Better listen to the nurse next time.

Aaron is about 18 months old now. He is very active and talks a lot. Remembering he was still in my wife’s womb when I was diagnosed with Leukaemia, and was born when I was doing my fourth round of chemotherapy, I give thank to God for preserving my life to be able to witness the growth of Aaron and other children :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: