Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day +482 : Witness a marriage at National Registration Department, Putrajaya

I am fine today.

I went to Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) or National Registration Department this morning to witness the marriage of a couple from our church. We just had steamboat dinner on Sunday :-)

This is the first time I visit JPN at Putrajaya and also the first time I witness a marriage since bone marrow transplant. The office there is really spacious; it is more like a shopping mall than office :-)

Luxurious office.


We took a group photo while waiting for our turn (the couple's turn to be exact)
The couple was taking oath.
Taking photo with them after the marriage ceremony.
The husband is from Hong Kong while the wife is a Malaysian. So, this is an international marriage.

Once again, I would like to wish them a happy and blessed marriage!

See you next post :-)

No comments: