Monday, October 15, 2007

Day +467 : Pulau Pangkor Trip (2)

I am fine today. I continue to share with you some photos of the trip. Some of these photos were taken by my nieces and visiting friends from Hong Kong. I would like to thank them for sharing the photos with me :-)

One of the western style breakfast we had. Apart from this we can have nasi lemak, curry mee, plain soup mee and toasted bread. One thing to note is that they were using crabs, not chicken meat to cook the curry soup. It is a pity that I could not take much curry now. We were allowed to eat as much as we can :-) Some of us managed to eat every type of food :-)
The resort served delicous prawn and fish every meal. Apart from this, they also served crabs and sotong (cuttlefish) many times.
A family photo taken at the beach.
Aaron and Adriel were enjoying the lollipop with our friend from Hong Kong.
Happy Adriel posing for photo.
Children were playing sand on the beach with our maid.
About 100 adult and children participated in the camp and together with us were seven visitors from Hong Kong.
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: