Friday, October 05, 2007

Day +457 : “He/she is stick!” perception is useful (1)

I am fine.

It is very useful to extend the “He/she is stick!” perception toward someone in the family who behaves abnormally or always creates trouble for us. For instance, a wife who is insecure or lack of self confidence might be extremely sensitive and suspicious toward her husband. Due to her family background, my wife is quite sensitive (fortunately not too extreme) and on my Day +17 blog, I wrote an example scenario that I encountered :-)

“Lastly, I should never forget to ask my cute beautiful wife Angela. "How are you today, Honey?"

"Tell me, why you look at the beautiful young lady yesterday?" She will start to question.

"Honey, it is completely necessary to look at her."

"You see, you admit it yourself, colour wolf..."

"Honey, if I didn't look at her crossing the road and adjusted our car speed accordingly, we would simply knock her down." Of course she will not be satisfied with this simple answer and start to argue with me. In order to prevent this type of unnecessary misunderstanding and argument, I will definitely has to put "auto-pilot" as one of the top most features when purchasing our next car. With this feature, when I see a lady crossing the road, I can quickly put the car on "auto-pilot" then close my eye immediately and tell my wife "You see, I see nothing now." If the "auto-pilot" feature is too expensive, the "auto-brake" feature will also serve the purpose.”

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: