Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Day +454 : Beggar’s chicken – a must try!

I am fine.

A friend showed me a printed copy of the above delicacy. I did a little bit of searching and found the writing at http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2005/12/new-beggars-delicious-restaurant-ijok_06.html. Click here to read the entire “mouth-watering” write-up which introduces the delicacy in great detail. It also provides telephone contact of the restaurant which opens 3 days a week only. An 8 course meal including the chicken cost RM330 and 3 days of advance booking is needed.

You can view a youtube posting on this delicacy, but I don’t know if they were referring to the same restaurant.

Click on the play button to play the video.



If you don’t want the full 8-course meal, one chicken alone cost RM38; a food for rich beggars only :-)

Now I have a new dream, a dream to be a rich beggar. Let me know if you dream the same dream with me, perhaps we can visit the restaurant together.

See you next post :-)

No comments: