Friday, October 19, 2007

Day +471 : Liver function continue to improve

I am fine today.

In order to make sure that the liver function test carried out at UH on Tuesday follow-up was accurate, I went to do another test on Wednesday at a nearby clinic.

I am very glad to see that the results are getting better. The ALT level dropped from 195 to 126 while the GGT level decreased from 486 to 393. The GGT level is now back to normal level :-)

The result.
This evening, a church member who attended the camp told me that she was so worried seeing me enjoying the prawns and crabs at the church camp, and she advised me to control my diet; avoiding those “poisonous(毒)” seafood such as prawns, crabs, and cuttlefishes. She was amazed to hear that my liver function improved so much despite consuming so much seafood during the camp. I told her that in fact I almost didn’t touch oil and meat for the past two weeks or so until the church camp, but the liver function still deteriorated during that period. In the end, she said I better continue to enjoy seafood :-)

However, the food might not be the reason that brought the astonishing improvement, but what is shown in the following photos might be the reason. The campers prayed earnestly on Sunday morning, asking the God, our Healer to heal me. I felt a lot better after the prayer session.

Again, I would like to praise God for his grace and mercy, and may this testimony glorifies His name.

See you next post

No comments: