Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Day +469 : Pulau Pangkor Trip (3)

I am fine today. Continue to talk about the trip…

The journey back from Lumut to Puchong had not been an easy one. Instead of coming back through Bidor, we headed north to Ipoh first, then heading south to Bidor and then back to Puchong. We experienced heavy traffic jam on and off on the way from Lumut to Bidor. It took us about 6 hours to travel 300km to reach home:-(

At one point of the journey, I had to hold Adriel while driving because she wanted me to hold her to sleep. Worst still, my stomach was full of gas :-( I felt so tired when we arrived home until I just barely managed to take a quick shower before going to bed. As I vomited too not long after I reached home, I suspected I was also infected with the virus that caused the children to vomit a few days ago:-( The dinner for the night was one piece of Jacob high fibre low salt biscuit.

I was still very weak when I went to do my follow-up yesterday. Immediately after the nurse drew my blood at 8:30am, I found myself a quiet corner at the hospital to sleep until 11:00am. I didn’t have appetite for the whole of yesterday – just had two table spoons of quick cook oat for each meal. I feel better today and manage to eat more :-)

I would like to share with you some more photos of the trip.

Pangkor town. Scene 1.
Scene 2.
Scene 3.
Scene 4.

Richard rented a motorcycle for two days at a cost of RM40 per day. The motorcycle was very useful. I managed to fetch my wife to round the island and enjoyed beautiful scenery along the way :-)


I really didn't expect to see Hornbill here.
Lighthouse.
See you next post :-)

No comments: