Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day +452 : Thank God for so many who care about me (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

Anyway, I still appreciate the one who gave me and recommended me the Greenzhi toothgel. She really cared about me.

Apart from her, I received advices from church members regularly on how to combat my dry mouth, dry eyes and other health issues that I am encountering with. Without knowing exactly what problem I am facing, some of the advices really make me “don’t now whether to cry or to laugh (啼笑皆非)”. One typical example advice is “this product or exercise will increase your immune system and thus solve your entire problem…” I would definitely not take up this advice because after bone marrow transplant with GVHD effect, boosting my immune system will cause more problems to me than not. In fact what I need is something to reduce my immune system - Ciclosporin and Prednisolon that I took everyday belong to this class of drug (immunosuppressant).

However, I still thank God to have many lovely brothers and sisters in the church who care so much about me :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: