Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day +437 : The consequences of dry mouth (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday …

I can always lubricate my mouth in the day time, but I have great difficulty while I was sleeping at night. After sleeping for one or two hours, not only the mouth dries up, but the throat dries up too :-( Lacking of the natural lubricant, I have to lubricate my mouth and throat manually with water at night regularly.

The Biotene mouth wash supposes to relieve my dry mouth syndrome quite well, but as I mentioned earlier, rinsing my mouth with it causes great pain to my teeth :-( So, I have a dilemma every night; to rinse or not to rinse, that is the question.

God created us a wonderful body whereby numerous mechanisms work within us automatically to sustain our life. We discover how some of the mechanisms work, but most of them still beyond our comprehension. Since they work so naturally, it is very difficult for one to appreciate them until one day the mechanism went out of order.

If you run out of items to thank God, I suggest you to consider giving thanks to God for supplying you the saliva continuously through the wonderful body that He created :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: