Friday, September 07, 2007

Day +429 : Finally, the father of detoxification landed in court (1)

I am fine today.

Yesterday, I learned from newspapers that the famous “Father of Detoxification” which I blogged about on my Day +76 blog was sued by Taiwan government.

“Just follow my detoxification diet and you will be healed without chemotherapy,” he claimed. With this, many desperate cancer patients regarded him as their savior.

In one of the talks conducted in a church here, he claimed that his detoxification diet and health approach will healed 95% of cancer patients.

He was once very popular in Malaysia. Many people address him with “professor” title and nobody knows who offered him such a title. I heard his detoxification theory through radio broadcast before I was sick. As he is a Christian, he was invited to speak in the church frequently and his talk always drew a lot of crowd. People tend to believe him very easily because he is a Christian and blend his health teaching with Bible teaching :-(

If you would like to read more about the story, you can follow this link.

To continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: