Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day +440 : Preparation for software launching

I am fine today.

We are going to launch our next generation software application, Esteem 7 Total Integrated Solution, on the coming Saturday, 22 September at Sheraton Hotel, Subang Jaya. All staffs are busy putting the final touch on the application and also preparing the details of the launching event.

I started to fax out a 2-page invitation letter to more than 1000 companies since 2:00pm yesterday afternoon, and the response is good. There are about 250 engineers registered for the event until now :-)

You might wonder how I could complete faxing more than 2000 pages within such a short period of time. In fact, I automated the faxing through two notebook computers; just leave them there to do the hard work overnight while I enjoy my sweet dream :-) It was done the next day I come to office :-)

The two notebook computers that do the hardwork.

This launching is a great milestone for the company and are an exciting event for all of us who spend more than four years developing the software.

You can visit our website at http://www.esteemsoft.com.my/ to see what we are doing. Refer to the link, http://www.esteemsoft.com.my/Products/Esteem7/SampleProjects/tabid/80/Default.aspx to see the sample projects that the application can handle.

See you next post :-)

No comments: