Thursday, September 27, 2007

Day +449 : American Global University is a bogus university (3)

I am fine today. I would like to finish off this long talk about the bogus university. I hope that you learn something from here and always give a second thought on the teachings by those health teachers with Ph.D. in medical studies.

The "father of detoxification" showed his Ph.D. certificate and transcript on his website at http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/lin-kuangchang/article?mid=408&prev=-1&next=400 and deduce from the fact that since his certificate and transcript are real, then his degree is real too.

I believe no one will doubt whether the certificate and transcript are real. Whether these papers are real in fact is not a main issue. The important thing is whether the qualification stated on the paper is up to minimum standard. What I can say is "Yes, it is real – a real bogus qualification" .

The certificate.

The transcript.
See you next post :-)

No comments: