Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day +438 : Teach Sunday School again

I am fine today.

Despite the dry mouth problem, today I started to teach Sunday school lesson in the church for the first time post bone marrow transplant. The lesson carries the subject “Getting to Know Jesus (认识耶稣)”. It is a beginner lesson for those who wish to know more about Jesus. Another church member shares the teaching load with me, so I only need to teach once a fortnight.

There are 15 students turned up for the lesson, most of them are teenagers.


I have to moisturize my mouth regularly with water to relieve the dry mouth problem; else I won’t be able to talk. In order to do this, I always have to bring along a big bottle of water no matter where I go.

This water bottle has been accompanying me faithfully since I did my second round of chemotherapy in UH.

I thank God for sustaining me my life to be able to serve Him. I like to teach very much and I treat this job as a great blessing of God.

See you next post :-)

No comments: