Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day +906 : Dinner with Hong Kong STM trip’s members

I am fine today.

My brother, Richard, and I treated a Hong Kong short term mission (STM) trip’s members a dinner at Yuen Buffet Steamboat last night. The team, consisting of 8 members including two pastors, visited our church since 23 December. They are from Hing Wah Church (兴华堂). The church maintained a website here.

They came to assist us in the events that we organized during the Christmas season. Some of the team members participated in the caroling at my neighbor house as I blogged on Day +903 : Christmas caroling at my neighbor house.

We appreciate their care and support very much. May God bless them!

The team members are busy cooking
It's time to eat
One pot with two flavours - tom yam and chicken soup
See you next post :-)

No comments: