Friday, December 19, 2008

Day +898 : “Housefly also wants to eat”

I am fine today.

“Housefly also wants to eat,” said Aaron, holding a piece of pomelo. He must found a housefly feeding on his pomelo and was very interested to know that housefly also like to eat pomelo like him.

One night, he passed me a t-shirt and asked me to wear for him. This puzzled me as he was already wearing pyjamas.

“I want to be mama’s friend,” he explained.

I really didn’t know where he got this funny idea that in order to become a friend to my wife, he should wear the t-shirt.

I wore the t-shirt on top of his pyjamas and he went away happily.

“I don’t want to be mama’s friend,” he came back not long after and said.

I knew this time that he wanted me to take off the t-shirt for him.

These words and behaviour make him a very interesting child; something which we can’t find in older children or adult.

See you next post :-)

No comments: