Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day +903 : Christmas caroling at my neighbor house

I am fine today.

Our church’s caroling team came to carol at my neighbor house last night. After the caroling, the team stayed back to celebrate Christmas with the family.

My family and I also attended the celebration. We sang songs, played games and listened to testimonies. Apart from this, we also enjoyed the nice desserts prepared by the host.

Children were very happy because they received gifts, and one of the gifts was Mamee Monster :-)

The caroling team are singingThey are very happy :-)
They dance too

Pastor Luk from Hong Kong giving his testimonyGloria is showing magic with help of Daniel
Now our honorable host, Mr & Mrs Woo
The sandwish with homemade passion fruit jam
Ginger bread man. Anyone running away?
Coconut drink - home grown
Passion fruit. Also own product
DIY (Do it yourself) gifts
DIY automatic door. All natural!
This is the weight that pull the door to close it. Very creative :-)
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for coming to my house for caroling. May God Bless you and your family.

David said...

Welcome, Wendy :-)