Monday, December 08, 2008

Day +887 : Aaron is diaper free now :-)

I am fine today.

My youngest child, Aaron, is two years, seven and half months old now. He stopped wearing disposable diapers during day time many months ago. A few weeks ago, he told us that he didn’t want to wear diaper at night anymore.

We were quite worried initially that he might “flood” our bed at night. However, we were very glad that he did very well so far, without “flooding” the bed a single time :-)

My wife and I didn’t train our children, including Aaron, to be independent of diaper. The primary reason is that we are very lazy. We just relax and let them grow naturally.

Doing away diapers shows that our son is growing and reaching another milestone in life and quite importantly, it helps to reduce our daily expenses :-)

I still have a complete pack of Huggie L size disposable diapers. Should anyone of you need that, please let me know :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: