Friday, December 26, 2008

Day +905 : Christmas sharing at Jireh Christian Church

I am fine today.

I was invited to give a sharing during a Christmas celebration at Jireh Christian Church last night. The church is located at Taman Equine, Bandar Putra Permai, Seri Kembangan. It is about 15 minutes drive from my house.  All my family members except Joseph, Daniel and my mother-in-law, attended the Christmas celebration. Joseph and Daniel were involved in a performance at my own church last night, so they were unable to follow us.

Jireh Christian Church was "started from scratch" by Pastor Yit Oun and his wife on June 2007. It is an independent church. The church maintained a blog here. Last night’s event drew quite a big crowd and I believe many of them were new friends.

The celebration was started with a catered dinner. This was followed by praise and worship, testimony and choir presentation. After that I gave a sharing lasted slightly more than one hour; the longest sharing I ever make so far :-). The celebration then ended with gifts giveaway and prayer by Pastor Yit Oun.

I thank God for giving me another opportunity to share my experience.

Adriel and Aaron in front of a white Christmas tree
Let's have dinner
The delicious foods
Desserts
My wife and children enjoying the dinner
Visitors 
I was sharing
Another view 
A photo with Pastor Yit Oun and his wife

See you next post :-)

No comments: