Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day +889 : Holiday at Port Dickson (1)

I am fine today.

We started our journey from Puchong at 10:00am yesterday. It took us about one and half hour to reach Bayu Beach Resort.

There were altogether 7 people went for this trip. My Perdana was too small for us. So I borrowed my brother’s Advanza – a Toyata 7 seater MPV, for the trip.

It was fortunate that we managed to check in early; just half an hour waiting for the room to be ready. And the room given was a renovated one that was facing the sea as requested while I made the booking :-)

Children would have 4 sessions to play at the beach – one session on the morning and another one on the evening every day. After playing at the beach, they swam in the hotel swimming pool. Each session last about 3 hours :-)

I was on duty while the children were having fun. And my role was to ensure their safety either at the beach or swimming pool. It was no different from being a dedicated lifeguard, taking care of 4 children only :-)

I enjoyed my role very much when I saw the children played happily :-)

I will post some more photos to “document” this trip on the following post.

See you next posts :-)

No comments: