Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day +899 : Christmas potluck

I am fine today.

Our church holds a Christmas potluck dinner for our senior church members and their friends today. My mother-in-law attended the dinner with my wife and children. I wished to attend the potluck very much but I was forced to stay at home to prepare sermon for tomorrow’s Sunday service.

My mother-in-law cooked sweet and sour chicken for the potluck, and my wife prepared stewed pork leg, eggs and bean curd :-)

My wife volunteered to take photo of the foods in my absence, enabling me to “document” them here for your reference :-)

My mother-in-law's contribution - sweet and sour chicken
Stewed pork leg - my wife's contribution
The stewed eggs and bean curd separated from the pork leg. My wife arranged a cross using the bean curd. Do you notice that?
Soy sauce chicken
Clay pot chicken
Herbal chicken

Bean paste bitter gourd
Tea eggs
Fried fish balls
Vegetable
Fried Mee Hoon
Glutinous rice
Cake
Jelly
Another type
Another one
Senior adult choir
My mother-in-law
Aaron and Adriel busy with the keyboard
Daniel
See you next post :-)

No comments: