Monday, December 22, 2008

Day +901 : What? You have a monster wife?

I am fine today.

When I was in the midst of discussion with someone in the office one day, my wife called and told me that my youngest son, Aaron, would like to speak to me.

“I want Mamee Monster! I want Mamee Monster!...”

That was what I heard from crying Aaron over the phone. He refused to stop crying no matter how I coaxed him.

I told the meeting participants later that my son was crying and he wanted Mamee Monster.

“What is Mamee Monster?” one of them asked, with a confused look on his face.

He might think that I have a monster wife and my son, Aaron, is looking for her :-) (Just kidding)

No, no. My wife is a not a monster, and she has nothing to do with monster at all. If I really need to associate the word “monster” with my wife, what I can say is that she is monstrously good :-)

Anyway, the Mamee Monster is snack made of deep fried instant noodles. Not a healthy food but all my children are crazy for it :-)

A picture of Mamee Monster - taken from wikipedia
See you next post :-)

No comments: