Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day +1757 : The Milo didn't work

I am fine today.

Though I tried very hard, I am still having difficulty winning my lecturer, Dr. Leow Hong Too(廖鸿图博士), in our everyday badminton match. I discussed the problem with my classmate, Kah Kiong. Kah Kiong is good and active in sports, and as we were searching for way to beat our lecturer, he advised me to drink a cup of Milo an hour before the match.

Heeding his advise, I had a cup of Milo half an hour before the game today, and I prayed that this strategy would work. To my dismay, I lost three games straight to Dr. Leow. This proved that the Milo didn't work :-(

I have to look for other ways to beat him, and I believe I must be able to beat him in three years; that is before I graduate :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: