Thursday, April 07, 2011

Day +1736 : "Are you there?"

I am fine today.

I have to attend a church weekly management meeting every Wednesday. As I am staying in the seminary now, we tried for the first time ever to meet through Skype last evening. The total number of people joining the conference call were five.

The internet line in the seminary was not very good, and the Celcom Broadband that I had didn't help much too, as the signal level was very inconsistent; sometimes two bar and something zero bar. We had people missing now and then. We prompted to check regularly who is still online. After talking for a while, if no one talked back, most probably you are or they are being "kicked off", and then you have to say "Are you there?" Anyway, me manage to complete the meeting in two and half hours :-)

Hopefully, the quality of the internet service will be improved in the near future.

See you next post :-)

No comments: