Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day +1749 : Win accidentally, once only

I am fine today.

I play badminton with my lecturer, Dr. Leow Hong Too(廖鸿图博士), in the seminary three days a week. Normally, students would only start playing games at 5:00pm but since Dr. Leow has to leave the seminary at 5:00pm every day, he has to find someone to play with him one hour earlier. I am his chosen one. Since he is a discipline lecturer, I have to obey, gladly of course :-)

Dr. Leow always jokingly tell the students that we have to win him to graduate. I am very glad that I passed this condition in the first single match with him, winning him accidentally. And I must tell you that I didn't win him in any single match after that. I am now working very hard to repeat the accident :-)

On the other hand, I hope that he won't change his mind that we have to win him many times to graduate.

In order to participate in sport activities, I invested on the following items:

Ping Pong racket - but it seems that this game is not that popular as I couldn't find someone to play with.
The badminton racket - newly stringed :-)
The sport bag
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Derek said...

I am using 狂飆 too! we can play to each other next time ;)

David said...

Sure, Derek. We play during your next visit here :-)

David