Monday, April 18, 2011

Day +1747 : Dinner with CMA Grace Chapel's STM

I am fine today.

The short term missionary team from CMA Grace Chapel (基督教宣道会宣恩堂) is staying in our new church at Setia Alam. My wife and I went there to have dinner with them this evening together with Rev. Lau and Mrs. Rev. Lau. They organised a short prayer session for me just before the dinner to indicate their support to me in pursuing my seminary course.

Some dishes
Group photo
Old town is opening below our church!
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to know the Old Town is our down stair. We have a choice of good meeting place. Some more Old Town will have a nice renovation too.

David said...

Yes, Richard. We have a convenient meeting place with Wifi and not so expensive white cofee (compared to Starbucks). Thank God for leading us to a nice place. David