Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Day +1734 : Another test tomorrow :-(

I am fine today.

I will be sitting for a test for the subject Systematic Theology tomorrow morning. I spent almost 7 hours studying for the exam today; most of the time trying to memorize the notes given by the lecturer. I heard the subject is tough and I wouldn't know how tough it is until I sit for the exam tomorrow.

I will be staying in the seminary for the whole week. Hopefully, with this, I will be able to clear some assignments.

See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Seu Chuong said...

Dear David, I salute your mother-in-law. She is a respectful lady teacher. I wish her enjoy the time with your family and good health and long life. 祝她 福如东海 寿比南山 主恩满溢。

David said...

Thank you! Seu Chuong. David

Unknown said...

Dear David, happened to cross ur Blog while looking for Musang King Durian image. Wish you all the best in ur effort and faith to face life and its predicament laid by creator.

David said...

Dear Zul,

Thank you!

David