Saturday, April 09, 2011

Day +1737 : Do you exercise?

I am fine today.

As the seminary does not have many students, it managed to render excellent care to all the students. And this is done through a questionnaire that we have to submit to the discipline department which will then be seen by some lecturers.

We have to answer questions like what time we wake up? What time we have our quiet time? What we have learned? What are our difficulties? And also we are asked to list down our prayer items.

Apart from this, there was one question I always score zero mark; and that is "How many times did you exercise?' After submitting the questionnaire for a few times, there was lecturer approaching me, advising me the importance of exercise.

The seminary has a good sport stadium with all sort of facilities; basketball court, badminton courts, and table tennis tables. These facilities are provided for free :-)

I went for the first time to play table tennis and badminton this evening. After more than 10 years stop playing these games, I found out I still have a long way to go to pick up the level that I achieved long time ago.

I had body aches after the games but I am happy that I will no longer score zero mark for the "dreadful" question.

See you next post :-)

No comments: